Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Monday, September 29, 2008
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Thursday, September 25, 2008
- Go to Hipcast http://www.hipcast.com and log in.
- Click on the VIDEO tab, then Record Video Post.
- Click Configure camera and Configure microphone icons to activate webcam and microphone.
- Record your self introduction.
- Type your name into the Title field and any brief message into the Description field and Save. Your video is now being transcoded and stored in the database. This process can take a few minutes. The final step is to publish the video to the blog...
- Click on the green VIDEO tab after your video has transcoded.
- Click the blue Publish Video tab.
- In the Publish to Blog section, select our project blog: Bus Fre - 2009 Michigan/Euromed Exchange and click Publish to Blog button.
- Your video will appear again. Scroll to bottom of page and type text to accompany your video post. Type your name in the Post Title field and a brief message into the Post Body section.
- Click the Publish button and click on the link provided to view the blog to make sure your video has posted successfully.
If you have questions or run into problems, please contact your instructor or Philomena.